- Download and complete an Application Form 2016 / Application Form 2017.
- Supply a copy of your latest school report with an English transcript
- Supply a letter of recommendation from your school
- Email to the International Dean at Orewa College
- Successful applicants will be sent an Offer of Place
- Upon receipt of fees and evidence of insurance, the documents needed to obtain a Student Visa will be issued
- A school representative will meet you at the airport and take you to your homestay
> Term Dates and Fees 2017 & 2018
| Uniform Requirements
International Student Handbook
The International Student Handbook is available to be viewed online here.
Education Code Of Practice
Orewa College has agreed to observe and be bound by the Education (Pastoral Care of International Students) Code Of Practice published by the Minister of Education. Copies of the Code are available on request from this institution, or from the New Zealand Ministry of Education website here.
NCEA Recognition Overseas
NCEA Recognition fact sheet is available to be viewed online here.
Eligibility for Health Services
Most international students are not entitled to publicly funded health services while in New Zealand. If you receive medical treatment during your visit, you may be liable for the full costs of that treatment. Full details on entitlements to publicly-funded health services are available through the Ministry of Health, and can be viewed on their website at www.moh.govt.nz.
The Accident Compensation Corporation provides accident insurance for all New Zealand citizens, residents and temporary visitors to New Zealand, but you may still be liable for all other medical and related costs. Further information can be viewed on the ACC website at www.acc.co.nz.
Medical and Travel Insurance
International students must have appropriate and current medical and travel insurance while studying in New Zealand. We recommend and can arrange Unicare cover - 12 months New Zealand Student Plan cover costs $577. Further information can be viewed on their website at http://www.uni-care.org